Saturday, October 11, 2008

Christmas Stockings

Okay, don't kill me but when you're thinking of Christmas you do think of Christmas stockings and no! it isn't too early to think of those!! I want to get Anna and John special Christmas stockings this year. I can't bear to put up the ones we had in the past. Last year I still put up Emma's stocking alongside of John's and Anna's. But this year I think I'll just do the two of them but don't want to use the set from before since they were all purchased together.

So here I am looking around and on http://www.tripletconnection.com/ there was a post on Christmas stockings pointing the way to http://www.landofnod.com/ and their beautiful, personalized stockings pictured here! $25 gets you any one of seven designs!

I also liked those over at potterybarnkids.com but plan to keep looking around and possibly posting on more before making a final decision. Do you know of any special ones?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.kookoobearkids.com has some great stuff for the holidays including personalized stockings. Check it out!