Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kid Tough!

I have some tough kids, tough on toys is really what I mean. So I feel especially thankful to Fisher-Price and the like for making kid tough toys! This year John and Anna will get cameras and Anna will get the CD player. We'd love the DVD player too but that will have to wait for a future holiday/birthday!
This camera is at www.toysrus.com for $50. You can sometimes find similar styles at your local BJS or Costco for less. Either way, they're sure to love it!

This is the CD player I purchased for Anna through www.amazon.com. I KNOW she will love this!!And finally, the one we've yet to get but one I'm sure they would use regularly. This is also available at www.toysrus.com for $149.99 I think this DVD player is also at BJs for a bit less:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tips. My daughter already broke a few of those regular CD players. I will try this one.