Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Strollers Strollers and More Strollers

Yes, I bought more strollers (I have lost count over how many I've had through the past few years.) I bought a new double stroller for Disney, which I like. Still have my sit n stand stroller, works good for when I need that type. Had several single strollers but they had worn out their welcome. A few were in the shed over the winter and when I pulled them out, they had mildew on them (Yuck!) The McLaren had a broken wheel, the other McLaren was stolen in Disney a few years ago, the jeep single stroller had lost all the air in the tires and they couldn't be inflated again, etc. etc. etc.

So off I went in search of new, light weight, umbrella style strollers. In the back of my mind I thought I could always get more Mclarens, I did like them. But instead, in my search I went to www.overstock.com and found some that I love!! Yes, these Keekaroo strollers are awesome! They are sturdy, light weight, tall enough for John to sit in and not have his feet drag, easy to push, etc. I bought both the red & the lilac and am quite happy!

And, during my search for strollers I came across this pet stroller (also on overstock) and couldn't resist! It's also lightweight and easy to use and fun for Sami!!

No comments: