Friday, September 11, 2009

Memories

Today is the perfect day to write about memories. Although it is a day that we associate with loss, I instead want to focus on good memories. Those that you can keep with you forever. I wish I had taken the time to do one of these beautiful keepsakes for my darling Emma. I guess I still could with some information and pictures. And maybe Anna & John too, just something dear to have and to share.
This custom baby girl journal is darling. It is adorned with a classic pink & cream toile on the outside and pink gingham on the inside and tied with a chocolate brown ribbon. This is perfect for anyone who wants to record priceless moments of babyhood. Moments you want to cherish and treasure forever. They also have a baby boy journal available. I think this would make a lovely gift. Click on the title for a direct link or go to www.cityfarmhouse.etsy.com

No comments: