Thursday, August 28, 2008

Are you a member yet?

Are you a member of Upromise? If not, check them out http://www.upromise.com/. It's really easy to sign up and earn money toward's your child's education. I have my grocery cards on there and earn a little bit through that but much of the hundreds (yes hundreds!) I have earned has been through my usual online shopping.


I do alot of shopping online, sometimes site to store shipping, etc. and for each purchase like that (through a participating store) I earn from 1 to 8% or more back into my upromise account! So, if you're heading to Walmart, Target, Circuit City, etc., go through your upromise site and buy it there. Ship it to the store if you like so there's no shipping fees and you have just gotten free money toward's your child's education!
Don't forget our contest below to win a pair of Snanimals sneakers! Just post your comment there and you'll be entered. Do so before next Wednesday!

No comments: