Monday, August 25, 2008

Custom Silhouette Pendants

I have found something I must have. For me, it will be an extra special keepsake. At http://www.craftsburykids.com/ they are offering one of a kind custom silhouette pendants mady by Whitney Phippen.

Whitney will lovingly turn your child (or significant other, pet etc.), young or old, into a stylish, keepsake pendant for you to love and cherish. All we need is a profile photo. Antique drapery rings make the frames. The image is coated with a thin layer of resin to protect your loved one and the back is covered with decorative paper such as antique sheet music, book pages, and beautiful prints.

Starting at $48 I find these unique, precious gifts to be entirely affordable. I must begin my search for a profile picture of Emma, who will you do yours of?

No comments: