Thursday, September 4, 2008

Three Little Goblins


I want to post about my friend's new shop on Etsy.com, it's http://www.threelittlegoblins.etsy.com/. Pam makes wonderful gifts (I gave the Thomas the Tank Engine bag to my nephew and last year gave a similar Cars bag to my other nephew!) This year the gift we're giving to the kids' party guests are custom super hero capes! Pam has made them and here are a few pictures:



We're having a John Deere Tractor party for John and a Princess party for Anna. So, she made capes for each of their friends. They are double sided and have the child's initial on the back. They are so adorable and will be such a big hit with everyone! We can't wait! She sells custom capes at $15.00 each but discounts for large orders (such as a party!)


Pam also makes custom bears, jointed and non-jointed, out of favorite fabrics or even memory bears out of someone's favorite clothes (like a shirt, etc.) She has a fabulous teacher's bear that all the students can sign and give as a gift. They are all custom, so whatever you think you want (a princess bear, hannah montana, philadelphia eagles, star wars) she can do it!


This is my personal memory bear in memory of my precious daughter Emma.
Definitely check out her site!!

As for the winner of our sneakers, Leslie will be receiving a size 7 pair of pink cows! Leslie, I'll email you for an address!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

YAY!! I can't wait to receive them AND the butterfly maryjanes that I ordered - Love love LOVE your shop!