Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cars for Christmas!

Thinking of Christmas for my 2 little ones always revolves around vehicles (John!) He loves cars and trucks and trains and planes. He has ride on cars, remote cars, push cars, battery cars, you name it. I hate to mention how many riding vehicles we have but in our defense, they really really do get used. All the time!

Anna has a hard time driving them, someone gave her a barbie jeep but she doesn't know how to steer. That never stops her but it stops me from putting the battery in, especially since she tends to run into the house or fence.

Well this Christmas, she will have a new pink car of her own!! And she will "think" she's driving it but ah-ha! I will have the remote that can actually allow me to steer! How wonderful. She really loves to try to do the things her brother does but sometimes can't. Well, now she can!! Here is the car from http://www.raidentack.com/ ($110!) Check out all of their remote options!

No comments: