Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Children's Personalized CD's!



Have you seen these CD's with Barney, Wiggles, Mickey Mouse and others who say your child's name throughout? I bought these for my kids and my nephews this past year (Barney, Mickey, Veggie Tails) and they LOVE them! I didn't realize how big of a hit they'd be when I got them. Hearing their name sung by Barney and Baby Bop or Mickey and Goofy somehow just tickles their fancy and makes them feel so important! They really are a lot of fun and we usually put them on after bath time and dance away. If you want a special gift, check them out. Here's one store that carries them (there are many that do) http://www.astoryaboutyou.com/site/481098/page/258020

1 comment:

mychildbook.com said...

Personalized or listening to a song that’s about them will pay more attention and likely learn more from the story that’s being told. Plus I’m sure it would make a child feel very special if they were to get anything with their name or image on it.There are companies specializing in personalized children’s music and CD.Recently I have visited www.mychildbook.com there are absolutely will give very personalized gifts to our kids in home.