Monday, June 16, 2008

New finds at Peanutbutterandlili.com



I love it when I can find something unique and original and so imagine my glee when I came across peanut butter and lili, a site packed full of just that. The first item I just LOVED and thought would make a wonderful shower or new mom gift was this baby briefcase! How cute and even more, needed! A place for all of those papers sent home from the hospital. A place for the birth record, birth certificate, discharge papers, everything baby. Put it all in here and keep it organized and easily accessible and really, just darn cute!


But don't stop there. Check out the site for more amazing products and finds. How about this Svan Bouncer (as seen on the Ellen show.) Perfectly formed for baby and beautiful too. I wish I had another baby just so I could get one! But no worries, I do know a few soon-mom to be's that I could surprise with this find. Maybe you know one too! http://www.peanutbutterandlili.com

No comments: