Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Personalized Baby Gifts and Gift Baskets

You know what it's like when you stumble upon a site that offers the most adorable gifts and accessories and you can't wait to share?? Well, that's how I feel about http://www.allbaby.com/ today! I received my email from classymommy and it was touting this website and their wares. Well, when I clicked over I was flabbergasted (and I don't use that word much!) These items are so beautiful and they make wonderful gifts. There are so many different things that could be listed but it would be impossible to tell you about all of them. Here are just a few that I love:







This ducky gift case (in blue or pink) is $59.95 and comes with a hooded towel (that can be personalized for $10) a bib, ducky and more. How sweet!



This turtle hat box includes a hooded towel, booties and more for just $32.95!



And for $79.95, how about this 10 piece layette/bath set gift wagon!

You'll find these and so many more gift ideas. Definitely check them out http://www.allbaby.com/

No comments: