Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cupcake molds for your next party!

Well John and Anna's birthdays are coming up in September and I'm deciding what theme to do and what I'm going to make myself (and what I'm having others make...thanks Pam for agreeing to make the super hero party favor capes!)




This year I'm thinking of doing cupcakes for the party, but not regular ones. But fun ones (thus the previous post on cupcake recipe and decorating.) But I'm really into cupcake molds, especially these from http://www.pfaltzgraff.com/index.asp that are cupcakes that are decorated as a cake! There are many different ones (alligator, car, turtle) but this train and flower mold look like the perfect pair for our birthday party. And at just $14.99 each, I think they're priced reasonably enough to buy 2!

No comments: