Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Keeping it Simply Sweet on Etsy!






Wow, take a look at these yummy offerings from http://www.keepingitsimplysweet.etsy.com/ A wide variety of yummy goodies including these dinosaur cookies (she also has cars & trucks, flowers and many more designs!) The dinosaurs are just $7.99 for 4 large cookies and can be made in custom colors!!




Look what else I found. Yummy brownies. The ones pictured are actually called candy bar brownies and the description on the site reads: Gooey Chocolaty, oh so good layers of Brownies with Chocolate Ganache Sauce, Caramel sauce and pieces of Nougat and Peanuts. You get 6 individually wrapped brownies in a gift box for just $10.99!


But here is my favorite item! Wedding or Shower cake cookies!! You get 6 (yes 6!) individually wrapped cake cookies for just $12.50! Custom colors to match your theme. And discounts for more than 15! Wow!

Go on over to www.keepingitsimplysweet.etsy.com to see all the yummy offerings!

1 comment:

Simply Sweets said...

Thank you for blogging about my shop. I love all of the items you have......I sooooo wish I had had girls.......but nope all boys...LOL

again thank you.

Micki