Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quality Playbooks by Nico & Zoe

I love hand made and wooden (note non-toxic) toys and toymakers. And I especially love books! They can keep the kids busy for a long time. So, when visiting 5minutesformom.com awhile back I came across Nico & Zoe's site that sells well made and hand made toys so I had to take a look.


While browsing I came across these fun activity books (there's the frog shown, a cat N mouse, snail and sun) and they are very appealing, especially to me with special needs kids (any book that offers help with fine motor skills is a bonus!) Here is what they had to say about this book:


This wooden play book will help your child develop fine motor skills. A little three dimensional frog is attached to this cute booklet by a red string and matches up to each page through a peephole. Watch as Frog hops into his hole and visits all his friends in the pond. The illustrations are printed directly onto timber derived from managed European forests, and will not peel off.



No comments: