Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's that time again...back to school








Oh no, everywhere I look it's already back to school shopping! We just finished school a week ago (they have a 4 week summer session.) The school year keeps getting longer and longer, they start again on the 20th of August! We always started after Labor Day....what's happening here? Well, I guess we better get ourselves in gear and find some back to school items.





John can't wait to get a new back pack. His one from last year has seen better days and he's very excited about a new one. So I've started my search and have decided that I love the Go Go Backpacks here that can be personalized! Some have matching lunch sacks that are just adorable. I think I'm going to go ladybugs for Anna (bag and lunch pack.) Not sure for John yet. Maybe one of the quilted backpacks. They are all so cute and there are tons and tons of different styles. Many websites off them but this one: http://www.laura-louise.com/index.html really seems to have the best selection around!

1 comment:

Kim Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.